Feature Art Design in South Australia

Monday 17 October 2011

Card Projects made by Artii Craftii Creations

Since Ann promised me that she would make some projects for me, she spent this whole weekend and made these projects and also sent me these photos. I really appreciate it.
I am very impressed with her projects, made using Feature Art Papers. Ann is a rubber stamper and card maker who has been in this industry for 15 years.
The projects she has done are so beautiful and special that it makes me think I need to learn more about not only scrapbooking, but also card making.
People's creativity is like the ocean, you never can learn enough.
Thank you Ann from my heart.


(The projects below are made by Ann from Artii Craftii Creations by using Feature Art papers.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.