Feature Art Design in South Australia

Sunday 25 September 2011

Historical China Paper Collection

I started learning scrap booking 6 month ago when I visited my customer, she showed me a scrapbooking photo album. She also showed me the paper stock in her store.
Suddenly, I had the inspiration that I can design the Chinese scrapbooking paper. I know there are many Australian people traveled to Asia before and they really like Asian culture.
but there are not many true Chinese cultural paper design in the current market.
I know how beautiful Chinese culture is and I want to show the beauty through my paper and provide the unique design for the paper craft industry.
This is the reason I started to design my first paper collection: Historical China Collection.
I spent 3 month to design the 12 papers, and spent another month to find the right printing company in Australia.
I am the mother of a 4 years old girl, time for me is so precious. I have to grab any time which I can use. so I normally work to midnight which was the only time for me to concentrate on my design.
I am lucky for I had 12 years graphic design experience. Even I am new in this industry, but I have learnt lot each day.
Here it is, the 12 designs as you can see. Every design can bring you back into the historical china, and  your wonderful memories.

You also can find the paper stories from my website: www.featureart.net.au

FAS-101 Lantern Festival 

FAS-102 Dragon 

FAS-103 Rice Wine

FAS-104 Lotus

FAS-105 Chinese Zodiac

FAS-106 Phoenix

FAS-107 Auspicious

FAS-108 Lucky Flowers

FAS-109 Silk

FAS-110 Tea

FAS-111 China & Seal

FAS-112 Panda & Bamboo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.