Feature Art Design in South Australia

Sunday 25 September 2011

Card projects made by Scrap N Stuff

China Paper Projects

When I received the parcel in the post office, I could not wait to get back home, I opened it in the car.
The beautiful gift pack wrapped with ribbon, it is really like a reward for me.
It is the first time that I have seen my paper used for card making. I was so curious and excited.
When I slowly opened it, Wow~~ It is so amazing, I was so surprised, and it is so beautiful...
I read it slowly one by one, every card seemed to explain the paper design for me. Every card is simply made but telling the story very well.
I really was moved by these projects. I only sent Wendy 12 sheets of paper, but she sent me back a big surprise.

Thank you so much Wendy, for the amazing projects you have done. Because you have sent me such a beautiful present, It has really encouraged me to create more unique designs.Thank you for your support.

(The projects below are made by Wendy from Scrap N Stuff by using Feature Art papers.)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.